Zoutons App Review
This isn’t about what the technology has given us, but also about what we have molded it into. Internet and mobiles have given the online shopping population a new way to get the heavy-duty tasks done with a few taps and clicks. Several mobile applications have been embedded in the smartphone in order to cultivate the development in the ways of performing tasks.
Amongst such websites and mobile applications, the most looked after apps are the shopping apps. These applications can be downloaded to make purchases & getting the desired commodities delivered without actually rushing to the stores. And, on top of that, to minimize the budding online expenses, some applications have been introduced as the saviors, initiating discount coupons & deals for the users.
Zoutons is one such coupon aggregation website that provides a complete database related to the availability of coupons, offers & deals for online shoppers. Recently, the website has launched their own mobile application in a view of increasing their accessibility. On Google Play store, the app has received a rating of 4.6 out of 5 on an average and can be downloaded from there for free.
All the aspects & colors of Zoutons and its new mobile app
The coupon website was brought into existence by Mr. Sahil Chalana, a BITS Pilani Alumnus, in 2013 with the approximate investment of 20 Lakhs, growing day-by-day to a present-day fund of $3.3 Million.
Features and Specifications of the mobile app
The mobile application for Zoutons has been launched recently which is built with a multi-dimensional view of satisfying the consumers at best and at the same time, increasing their own availability & accessibility in the market.
Keeping the fact in mind that consumer is the sole bearer of the sales & purchases, the mobile app is designed following a minimal structure. There is a total of approximately 200 online shopping stores followed by 75 or more categories containing 40-50 unique coupons each. So, specifically, there is a clear compilation of leading online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, Jabong, Goibibo, Myntra, Cleartrip etc. which specializes in different popular categories like clothing & accessories, travel, flight bookings, electronics, footwear, hotel bookings and a lot more.
Apart from this, inside the application, you will also find a separate section for Wallet which deals with multiple e-wallets like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, payzapp etc. Such e-wallets are equipped with separate segments of coupons related to Recharge/bill payments (mobile prepaid, mobile postpaid, DTH, electricity, landline, gas, water etc.), add money or more.
This is an amazing website which configures what the viewer must be demanding and focuses on providing an easy platform for savings. Top coupons, top stores can be fiddled with under your fingers-anytime, anywhere.
Have a brief look at some of the best features of this mobile app, facilitating the consumers at its best:
- Compact App: usually, the shopping apps vary from more than 15MB sizes. But, even after bearing more than 8000 coupons and offers in it, the zoutons app comes in a sleek and small size of 4.2MB. Why size matters? Because the functioning of the app and device are related to the storage granted. If the storage is full or is about to get full, then the device might lag. Such a difficulty doesn’t occur with this app as it takes up a slight space in your device.
- Navigation & Search: Apart from its efficiency in the provision of best deals, the app enables the users to surf between different online stores quite easily. On the app, there is a proper search tab which is very quick in responding to whatever the customer wishes to seek. Be it the store, category or wallet, searches can be made in seconds.
- Offers, Discounts and cash back: Across the search engine, there are different types of offers for the target market like Bank offers, wallet offers, an exclusive website offers and more. With this app, you can easily and conveniently allocate all kinds of offers, discounts or cash back applicable on almost all the categories and store. It is as it seems, very efficient and very easy.
- Timely Notifications: Once the mobile app is installed, the user can adjust the app notifications by enabling the Zoutons notifications in the device. With this feature, the users are updated instantly through email or SMS about all the overall offers that might lure the consumers. Whenever there is a special offer going on, the app will send ping notification to alert the user about the same.
- Zoutons Newsletter: Like a usual newsletter conveys, in this app, you will get a discount-oriented newsletter which keeps on updating the subscribers about the ongoing and upcoming discounts across the internet. This provides the users with a compilation of timely updates related to whatever one should know about online sales and offers from leading stores.
Zoutons-Coupons, Discounts, and Offers
Like some freebies are always welcome, some extra discounts or offers are always awaited. While shopping those premium electronics, trendy clothes or the daily necessities, easy to go discount coupons are loved. Making this extremely easy, the zoutons app has been pumped-up especially to allocate all exclusive ongoing discounts and offers on almost all the categories.
Watch out for the most-popular shopping stores and their most searched categories to adorn with-
- Amazon– Electronics, Mobiles & Accessories, Electronics, Kitchen Appliances, Home and décor, Footwear and Fashion Clothing.
- Flipkart– Mobiles & Electronics, Large Appliances, Small appliances, Home & Kitchen Commodities, Bags & Accessories, Fashion Clothing & Footwear.
- Paytm– Electricity bill payments, Travel bookings, Movie Ticket Bookings, Landline Bill payments, Mobile Recharges and more.
- Myntra– Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Footwear & Bags.
- MakeMyTrip– Flight, Hotels, Holiday Bookings etc.
Similarly, there are more stores which are content with more than 50 coupons, extracted from many categories, under each.
Steps to get the deals activated
Wondering what this might cost? Absolutely nothing. This comes as an additional gem to the treasure that each and every coupon listed on Zoutons mobile app comes for free. Moreover, these can be applied automatically or manually without the formalities of signing-up. Now, catch up with the steps required to activate the coupons-
- Download the Zoutons mobile app from Google Playtore for free
- Run the app
- You will find several sections namely- Stores, Banks, Categories, Wallets provided on the top of the app itself
- Use the website search navigations to explore all the stores and categories that are available in store for you.
- The sub-divisions of these stores are developed into more than enough coupons.
- Scroll, surf, explore and calculate the coupon you wish to apply (after reading the conditions properly) and on the same.
- The click opens up a module of the respective coupon and also redirects the user to the specific landing page of the store. Now the coupon remains activated and can be applied accordingly.
If we talk about the efficiency, working, functionality, an interface of the zoutons mobile app, then it is very definite that it is focusing on making the overall process of shopping easy for the users. People can get their hands on all the top coupons or offers for absolutely free or subscribe to the newsletter for timely sale updates. Moreover, the user reviews have also added this gem to the top applications to save money on shopping without any hassle.
- May 2019 (11)
- April 2019 (21)
- March 2019 (11)
- February 2019 (15)
- January 2019 (9)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (6)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (9)
- August 2018 (11)
- July 2018 (10)
- June 2018 (12)
- May 2018 (11)
- April 2018 (10)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (12)
- January 2018 (12)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (14)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (16)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (10)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (8)
- June 2016 (5)
- May 2016 (7)
- April 2016 (19)
- March 2016 (18)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (2)
- Business4 weeks ago
CRO for Beginners: Why Your Conversion Rate Is Low and How to Improve Them
- Software3 weeks ago
Music Notation Software for Free Music Composition
- Business3 weeks ago
Build the stunning online reputation with the support of a certified company
- Business4 weeks ago
3 Tips to Create Business Videos on a Small Budget
- Business4 weeks ago
Debunking Five Popular Videoconference Myths
- Apple2 weeks ago
Best Features Of MacBook That I Mostly Like
- Business3 weeks ago
How Does Packaging Add Value For Consumers And Retailers 2019
- technology2 weeks ago
Best Privacy practices in 2019