How to make bootable windows 7 CD
There are often times when our PC starts behaving weirdly or simply restarts itself again and again. In such cases, reinstalling the windows is the only thing that works the best. Or if you are just installing windows on a fresh computer. Then a Windows Installation CD comes in handy.
But the question is how to make bootable windows 7 cd? So you can complete the whole installation process. Well if you have this question in your head, then we are here to help you out.
In this article, we will be explaining all the steps that you need to follow to make bootable windows 7 CD. So let’s just go ahead and talk about those steps:
How to make bootable windows 7 CD
For this tutorial, we already assume that you have the Windows 7 iso file which we will be burning into the CD.
Also, we are hoping that you have a CD Drive installed on your computer.
Anyway, now let’s talk about the tutorial. Well whenever it comes to burning an image file to a CD, there are a hell lot of tools are available. Some of those tools are paid, and some of those tools are available for free.
However among such tools, one is the Free ISO Burner. It’s free software and extremely lightweight. The software size is less than 700KB, and you can run it on low configured machines easily. Plus the good point is that there is no installation process at all. Just download and launch it and you will be able to use it.
Anyway, to give you a better understanding of the whole process, here are all the steps that you need to follow:
How to make bootable windows 7 CD – The Complete Steps
- First of all download the Free ISO Burner. For this, you have to go to the www.freeisoburner.com and download the tool from there.
- Once the Free ISO Burner is downloaded, double click on it.
- Then click on the run button to start the application.
- After that simply enter a blank CD or DVD inside your CD Writer.
- Now that Free ISO Burner is launched, simply click on the “Open” button.
- Then simply select the path of the ISO File.
- Then select the CD Drive. (If your computer has more than one CD writer, then use this feature. Else there is no need.)
- After that come to the Burn section and select between 10x or 16x from the drop-down button.
- In the end, simply hit the burn button. Now wait for a couple of minutes and let the burning process end.
- Once everything is done, simply close the application and take out the CD or DVD.
- Now you can use it according to your needs.
So that was all for your question which says How to make bootable windows 7 CD. However, apart from making a bootable CD, you can also make a bootable pen drive, and it is easier to do so or you can install Windows 7 Demo version and then use Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key to Activate it. All you will need is a blank pen drive and a software. Anyway, for this, here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to make bootable windows 7 Pendrive
- First of all, download Rufus by going to the www.rufus.akeo.ie website.
- Once the application is downloaded, launch it.
- Then insert your pendrive.
- Then from the device section, select your pendrive.
- After that from the CD, icon select the ISO file and load it on the software.
- In the end, click on the start button, and you are all done.
- Now it will take around 10 minutes or more to complete the whole process.
- Once everything is completed, restart your machine and go to the BIOS. From the BIOS menu, select your pendrive as a bootable disk.
After that follow all the screen instructions and you will be good to go.
So that was all for the How to make bootable windows 7 CD article. We have explained both of the ways to you. Now it’s your call to try them out and see which is working the best for you. Also for any questions, you can feel free to leave a comment below, and we will surely help you out with our knowledge.
- February 2019 (12)
- January 2019 (9)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (6)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (9)
- August 2018 (11)
- July 2018 (10)
- June 2018 (12)
- May 2018 (11)
- April 2018 (10)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (12)
- January 2018 (12)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (14)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (16)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (10)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (8)
- June 2016 (5)
- May 2016 (7)
- April 2016 (19)
- March 2016 (18)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (2)
- Software2 weeks ago
How to Use Document Management System Science innovation in Class
- News4 weeks ago
3 Ways How AI is transforming the Hosting Industry
- IOT4 weeks ago
Internet of Things (IoT) and Physical Asset Management
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Snov.io Email Finder Review
- SEO2 weeks ago
Which hosting is good for better SEO Result
- Android3 weeks ago
Mini Militia Mod Apk latest 2019 Version
- technology1 week ago
Can Smartphones Turn Your Kids into Criminals?
- Business3 weeks ago
What is a point of sale system?