How to install GbWhatsApp on Android
In today’s digital world, we feel incomplete without high speed data and message sharing. Here WhatsApp comes to the rescue by providing us with the capability of sending messages instantly to anyone. This not only helps strengthen personal relationships but also acts as a helping hand in handling one’s business.
You can send multiple documents and that too safely with the encryption provided with WhatsApp. This makes it easy to share documents which are urgent and in a way the data sent over WhatsApp stays as a backup. Now the Government of India accepts any message sent over WhatsApp as an evidence which makes it easy to resolve legal issues through WhatsApp.
But there are some drawbacks such as not being able to hide last seen or stories. But this is resolved with the introduction of GB WhatsApp. In GB WhatsApp you get many new and exciting features such as hiding last seen, hiding stories and much more. GB WhatsApp is just like the normal WhatsApp except you get many more benefits and options to customize your user experience. The interface is exactly same to the normal WhatsApp which means you won’t have any difficulty using it.
Now you must be thinking about how to download GBWhatsApp on your android device. Well, you don’t have to worry about it as the procedure is very simple and easy, we will be explaining the procedure step by step.
There are many Whatsapp mods available in the market such as gold WhatsApp, WhatsApp plus, YoWhatsApp apk, Fame WhatsApp apk and even more because there are many developers who develop their own mods every day and launches new WhatsApp mod on unofficial sites.
Steps to install GBWhatsApp on Android
- First the most important thing you should not forget is to take a backup of your data in the original WhatsApp.
- You can do this by heading to settings>Chats>Chat backup where you will need to take a backup of your chats and media.
- Make sure the backup is saved in your internal storage for easy access.
- Now you need to uninstall the original WhatsApp which will be later replaced by GB WhatsApp.
- Now on Google you can use one of the first coming links for GB WhatsApp for downloading it.
- First go to your settings.
- In Security make sure the option of installing from unknown sources is ticked or turned on.
- After downloading GB WhatsApp, click the apk for installing it.
- After installing open it and register your mobile number. Make sure you use the number registered with the original WhatsApp.
- After registering, you will get the option of restoring your data. If you want the old data back then select skip, but be aware that once you do this, you will not get the option to restore the data back again.
- After this step the device is now ready with the new WhatsApp and have lots of fun with it with the new features.
- February 2019 (12)
- January 2019 (9)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (6)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (9)
- August 2018 (11)
- July 2018 (10)
- June 2018 (12)
- May 2018 (11)
- April 2018 (10)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (12)
- January 2018 (12)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (14)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (16)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (10)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (8)
- June 2016 (5)
- May 2016 (7)
- April 2016 (19)
- March 2016 (18)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (2)
- Software2 weeks ago
How to Use Document Management System Science innovation in Class
- News4 weeks ago
3 Ways How AI is transforming the Hosting Industry
- IOT4 weeks ago
Internet of Things (IoT) and Physical Asset Management
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Snov.io Email Finder Review
- SEO2 weeks ago
Which hosting is good for better SEO Result
- Android2 weeks ago
Mini Militia Mod Apk latest 2019 Version
- technology1 week ago
Can Smartphones Turn Your Kids into Criminals?
- Business3 weeks ago
What is a point of sale system?