How to Create Your Torrents File Using uTorrent
Torrent is the best way to get all type of files, and we can download movies, games, songs etc. It is a huge and most famous place of piracy. As we all know torrent sites like uTorrent, ThePiratebay, KickAss torrent etc are the best sites to download paid kind of stuff for free, that’s why it is getting famous day by day – “How to Create Your Torrents File Using uTorrent , How to create a torrent file”.
The main reason behind the popularity of torrent is because it provides specific torrent files for every different file, one torrent file which is hardly of 50-100kb can contain hundreds of folders.
But have you ever wondered that you could easily create a torrent file just by following some simple steps, yes you heard that right, in this article, I am going to share that how you can create your own torrent files by the using uTorrent App.
If you have a file which is of 10 to 20 GB, then you may be afraid to upload or to send it, just because uploading takes a load of time. Instead of that, you can create your own torrent files quickly.
Usually, we download a torrent file from our regular browser, and then we open it from Bit Torrent or uTorrent App, so in this article, I am going to tell you the way from which you can create that type of torrent file.
Just remember one simple thing that whenever you upload a torrent file before everything you have to seed it up. This increases the speed of torrent, and it can also provide a high rank.
The only disadvantage is that you can’t create torrent files in the smartphone, you must have a PC/Laptop.
- uTorrent App – Click here to Download.
- PC/Laptop, smartphone’s uTorrent doesn’t have the option to create a torrent file.
- Working internet connection and fast trackers.
- Patience and little bit mind 😛
MUST READ – Top 10 free mp3 songs downloader app
Steps to Create Your Own Torrent File Using uTorrent
- First of all, Download & Install uTorrent App in your PC/Laptop from above mentioned link.
- I have Ubuntu OS file, and I am going to create the torrent file of that file.
- Now open uTorrent and click on “File” which is located on the top right corner, then click on “Create New Torrent” or you can use CTRL+N as a shortcut.
- Then click on “Add File” to add your file in torrent file and wait for few minutes.
- You will get a directory search for the torrent you want to add and then click on create.
- Now name the torrent file and save it in the folder you like. That’s it you are done, you have successfully created a Torrent file 🙂
How to Upload a Torrent File
- Firstly, let decide to which torrent site you are going to upload the file, for example take Kat.ph.
- Open Kat.ph and create an account there, enter your details like Email id, username and password.
- Now confirm your Email ID and log in with your credentials.
- Then, just click on upload and fill out the information like what you are going to upload.
- Within few days you will get to know that whether your file has been approved or not.
- That’s it, you have successfully uploaded your torrent file.
There are some precautions you have to follow like whenever you upload a torrent file, you have seed it because seeding increases the speed of downloading that’s why every time you download anything from torrent they tell you to seed, the more the people seed your file the more ranking it gets, if you don’t follow the above instruction then may be your account will be ban.
Ending the Article
Torrent amazes me every times, apart from being the most useful site in the world it does a lot of other works for you. One of them is mentioned in the article creating your Torrent file rather than uploading it. It’s easy, fast, reliable and saves lot of your time. Uploading takes a lot of your time and it you have huge file sized up to 20 to 30 GB then it can be a big headache but using uTorrent you can do wonders.
The whole method is very easy to use and completely working. So, go try it out.
So, hence was the post to create torrents file by using uTorrent. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.
- January 2019 (4)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (6)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (9)
- August 2018 (11)
- July 2018 (10)
- June 2018 (12)
- May 2018 (11)
- April 2018 (10)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (12)
- January 2018 (12)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (14)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (7)
- August 2017 (16)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (10)
- May 2017 (21)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (8)
- June 2016 (5)
- May 2016 (7)
- April 2016 (19)
- March 2016 (18)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (2)
- technology3 weeks ago
iSkysoft to Recover the Lost and Hidden Files from External Hard Drives
- News1 week ago
Technologies That Are Transforming the Hardware Start-up Landscape
- Gadgets1 week ago
15 best tech gifts for 2019
- Software4 days ago
zAnti Premium Apk Guide (10 ultimate uses)
- Uncategorized2 days ago
Beyond Agile: Reorganizing It For Faster Software Delivery