SendPulse: An Alternative to MailChimp
Not only MailChimp but SendPulse is also one of the best email services providers worldwide. It offers some really handy and cool features. The company’s vision is totally clear, they want to build a company to provide best services to its users and assure them about their trusted services so that both can build a good business.
SendPulse is a growing company that has only 35 employees who work all over day and night to provide their customers the best possible services. They have more than 250k users from all over the world including bloggers, content writers, digital marketers, business owners and some corporations.
The features and simplicity provided by SendPulse make it a great competition for MailChimp, AWeber and GetResponse. Today, we’ll let you know more about SendPulse and categorize everything under price, features and overall support and usage.
SendPulse offers you with both free and paid plans. In the free plan, you can have up to 2500 subscribers and send 15k emails per month and for more than 2500 subscribers you need to buy plans starting at $9.85 per month. In case you don’t send too many emails then you can have the prepaid plans according to the emails you will send starting at $32 for 10k emails.
Not only this if you have more than One Million subscribers then you can get a VIP Plan to reach out sales by contacting their team.
The signup process and pretty simple and the UI they provide are easy to use. They require only your basic information for signup process. You can manually add or remove your email ids as well. In case you’re using some other ESP then you can easily import all your mail ids to SendPulse. It also provides you a feature with which you can select default templates and even customize it before sending any mail.
- It provides you with the free plan of automated responding emails that majority of other companies does not provide.
- It has easy to design and easy to use subscription forms that are pre-designed and you can customize them as well.
- Categorize your sending list of emails.
- Free A/B testing feature to check effectiveness.
- Push notification feature for desktop and smartphone both users.
- It resends the mail in case the user has not opened the previous one since a long time.
- Integrated with 500+ platforms including Word Press, Zapier, etc.
- It offers analytics reports and stats.
As you have read that the plans are not much costlier and if you’re a beginner then the free plan also has a majority of its features. This ESP is a great choice for both, the small bloggers or business and medium-sized websites and businesses as well with effective cost and reliable services. Sign up for SendPulse from here in case you liked it and do let us know what you think about this ESP and share your experience of paid and free plans and services.