Moto X3 soon going to be launched by Motorola
Lenovo owned Motorola reportedly might launch its third generation Moto X soon in India.In January, Lenovo had announced that Motorola smartphones to be sold under ‘Moto by Lenovo’ branding going forward. The Moto X3 might be the first to feature the new branding under Lenovo.As Moto X2 was a heart loving phone at the time of release but it was unable to beat Nexus 5.Moto X3 will have feature better than Moto X2 so it can beat other devices in the market.
Here is the leaked Specification of Motox3:
- Hexa-core Snapdragon 808 chipset
- 4G LTE along with 3G and 2G
- Adreno 400 GPU
- Android Lollipop 5.1.1 is pre-installed can be upgradable to upcoming Android version
- 32GB and 64GB internal storage
- 4GB Ram
- 16Mp rear camera and 5MP front camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- 5.4-inch qHD display with 1440x2560p resolution
- 5.4-inch ‘shatterproof’ display which is powered by Moto ShatterShield display technology.
Moto X which was launched in 2013 and Moto X3 was launched in 2014 and nearby full 1 year break for MotoX3.Motorola got much time for this phone and they have build it and soon going to launch it as you’ve read its specs it is awefull.
Moto X3 Features list:
- Threaded SMS
- Geo tagging
- Face detection
- Photo editor/viewer and Video viewer
- Voice memo
- Accelerometerm, Proximity, Compass and temperature sensors
Moto X3 Expected Price:
Expected price for this phone is nearby Rs 27,000 in Indian currency and 450$ in USD because Moto X Play is price Rs 17,000 in the current market in terms of Indian currency.
All the Moto fans will be excited for this phone as it got some good specs and going to get Metal Unibody design and the price of the phone is not high according to the Specs compared to Companies like Samsung.
To know more about Moto X3 Stay Tuned with us by subscribing us.