AndroZip Pro APK Download
AndroZip File Manager is a tool through which you can compress and decompress files whenever you want from an Android device. And what’s best, you can manage your content, organize into folders, and move it from side to side through a simple interface that is adapted for touchscreen devices. ZIP application and first Android archiver are with us since the beginning of 2009. AndroZip Pro APK File Manager helps to copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack, compress, encrypted ZIP supported, search, and organize files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. –
Read more: Rom Toolbox Pro apk Download with license
Frequently updated with new and useful features.
Upload your files, photos, videos to your Dropbox account and manage your Dropbox files.
You can also protect/encrypt your files with AndroZip™ as encrypted ZIP files.
With over 13 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, and BZIP2, AndroZip™ File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Besides the archive functionality, it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip™ File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
You can use it to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager. Installs to SD card.
Work with archives: ZIP, RAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2Create ZIP, TAR, GZIP
File manager (single/multiple) Task killer, Search, application manager, Install apps: APK files.
Like playing games? Try nba 2k17 apk!
Overall rating of apk of AndroZip™ PRO File Manager is 4.3. These are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally, most of the top apps on the android store have a rating of 4+.
A total number of reviews 2382.
The total number of five-star reviews received: 1,601.
Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000 and 100000 as per google play store.
- AndroZip™ PRO File Manager apk requires following permissions on your Android device.
- Write to external storage.
- Prevent the processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Install a shortcut in Launcher.
- Open network sockets.
- Access information about networks.
- Create folders on your mobile phone and save files in right place.
- Search and synchronize files from your file manager.
- Delete, copy save and remove the file from your mobile phone.
- Manager songs, videos and other stuff in different places.
- Search your stuff through androzip file manager and open it without doing any complex process to locate your file.
- The app also supporting Zip, unzip and rar file on your mobile memory.
- Send your stuff directly to another contact through email. The email support feature makes this app popular.
- Androzip file manager supports both android mobiles and tablet.
- Drag and drop menu option makes this app very comfortable and you don’t need to scroll down to the last of the page for navigation.
- The app support to manage your files on your mobiles phone same as you’re doing on your PC.
- It also supports to manage your apps and games on your phone.
- You can easily compress and decompress your files on your phone and manage accordingly.
- The app is also supporting numerous compress format like ZIP, TAR, RAR, GZIP, BZIP2, encrypted ZIP archives and much more in a single app. Therefore; it has been called as all in one tool for android.
- The app has the option to clean mobile. Once you have installed the app on your mobile phone, antivirus for android option actively work on-time and also the app will remove the viruses from your mobile memory and your sd card.
- The app is lightweight and gains very low memory space, you don’t need to spare large space on your mobile phone.
- The total size of the app is 4MB and your Android device needs 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 and up to exercise all features at once on your mobile phone.
- The latest version has been released with the improvement of performance and reported bugs fixed.
- Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
- Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Other Features of AndroZip apk
- Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
- Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use the app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
- Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve the app.
- Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve the app.
- View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve the app.
- Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected from apps you already have installed on your device. The app is free from all charges and you can also upgrade to its pro version for getting extra features on your phone. From the first releasing version to-date, the app holds millions of fan following in the world. If you have any concerned regarding the app, you can contact developers on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more: Mini Militia pro and all mods apk Download
Download the app
Open up the Play Store and search for AndroZIP. The app itself is a free download, and won’t take very long to install on your device. Once downloaded, open up the shortcut that’s now placed on the main home screen of your device.
On first glance, the app itself can look quite confusing, but all the folders shown contain the various files on your device. For the purpose of this tutorial, we want to find all the .ZIP files currently stored on your device, so press the Search tab at the top to do so.
Choose your file
You’ll now be able to see all the .ZIP files saved on your device. This screen will let you choose the ones you want to delete or unlock using the app. There’s little information stored here, so go ahead and select one of the files currently listed.
Choose an action
Depending on the size of the .ZIP file on the next screen you’ll now need to choose between the Open File action or the Open Folder action. The former is best suited to unlocking single files, where Open Folder is for large and multiple files.
Unpack a file
After confirming the action, the file will begin unpacking to be made into a recognizable file format for your device. The time it takes for it to finish unpacking depends entirely on the size of the file. Once finished you’ll get a confirmation.
Find the file
Depending on the type of file, you’ll now be able to find it on your device. If it was a downloaded app, you’ll find the icon in your app drawer. If it was a film, you’ll find it in the Gallery, and if it was a book, you should find it in your Play Books library.
What others say about AndroZip
“AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface.” (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had the same review)
“Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager…“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
“Just like WinZip or WinRAR” (Eric, AndroZip user)
- June 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (3)
- April 2021 (3)
- March 2021 (7)
- February 2021 (3)
- January 2021 (4)
- December 2020 (7)
- November 2020 (9)
- October 2020 (4)
- September 2020 (8)
- August 2020 (6)
- July 2020 (14)
- June 2020 (7)
- May 2020 (6)
- April 2020 (11)
- March 2020 (18)
- February 2020 (13)
- January 2020 (10)
- December 2019 (12)
- November 2019 (8)
- October 2019 (10)
- September 2019 (14)
- August 2019 (6)
- July 2019 (10)
- June 2019 (16)
- May 2019 (12)
- April 2019 (21)
- March 2019 (10)
- February 2019 (15)
- January 2019 (9)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (5)
- October 2018 (8)
- September 2018 (9)
- August 2018 (11)
- July 2018 (10)
- June 2018 (10)
- May 2018 (11)
- April 2018 (10)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (12)
- January 2018 (12)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (12)
- October 2017 (13)
- September 2017 (6)
- August 2017 (16)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (10)
- May 2017 (20)
- April 2017 (13)
- March 2017 (5)
- February 2017 (3)
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (1)
- November 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (8)
- June 2016 (5)
- May 2016 (7)
- April 2016 (19)
- March 2016 (18)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (2)